ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 7851 89885-0
Fax: +49 (0) 7851 89885-50
Register Court Freiburg HRB 715455
Managing director: Dipl.-Ing Peter Beichter, Dr. Andreas Sachs
VAT number: DE815658960
1. ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH makes every effort to ensure that its website is always updated, complete and correct. Nonetheless, the occurrence of mistakes and errors cannot be completely ruled out, which therefore remains reserved. ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH assumes no liability for the availability, up-to-dateness, accuracy or completeness of the website and the information published, unless the mistake occurred intentionally or through gross negligence.
2. All product information or other information published on the website is made available to the best of our knowledge. All this information however, to the extent permitted by law, does not establish a warranty, statement or other liability on the part of the ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH nor does it absolve the user from undertaking his or her own investigations and tests.
3. The general terms and conditions of ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH remain unaffected by the contents of the website.
4. Including a link to a third-party website (“hyperlink”) does not make ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH responsible for these websites or their contents. Furthermore, ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH is not responsible for the availability of these websites or their contents. The user clicks on the hyperlinks to these websites at his or her own risk. ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH expressly declares:
“ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH has no influence on the design and contents of third-party websites. The company distances itself from all third-party contents, even if a link to these external websites has been included by ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH.”
5. The layout of the homepage, the images and pictures used, the collection and individual contributions are protected by copyright. All rights, including the rights of photomechanical reproduction, duplication and distribution via special processes (e.g. data processing, data carriers and data networks), even partially, are reserved by ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH.
6. As far as the possibility exists of entering personal data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the Internet website of ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH, this is done willingly. ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH expressly declares that the information submitted is not passed on to third parties.
7. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offering of ATT Nussbaum Prüftechnik GmbH. If individual formulations or parts of this text no longer or no longer completely correspond to the valid legal situation, the remaining parts of this declaration remain unaffected.
8. The German version of this disclaimer is legally binding in the case of translation errors or uncertainties of interpretation arising from the translation.
9. Any legal claims or lawsuits arising in connection with the website or its use shall be subject to the interpretation of laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the exception of the provisions of international private law.